Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6 Months!


Well I'm six months pregnant now. It seems to be going by so fast. Only a couple more weeks and I will be in my third trimester. He has been kicking a lot more lately and Austin has been able to feel him too. I think he was taken back the first time he felt him kick but he thinks its one of the coolest things. It wasn't until last week that I noticed a big change in the size of my belly. I feel like I grew over night. Things are still going good and I don't really have any complaints.

My brother also got his mission call last Thursday. He is going to the Belgium Brussels Netherlands Mission (I think I got that Right!). He is way excited and he doesn't leave till June 3rd so he will still be around when the baby is born. I'm excited for that one.

4 comments:

JT42 said...

look good!! although i'm a bit jealous, i am about quadruple that size at 6 months :D
email me and we can coordinate your awesome shower!!

JT42 said...

i guess you need my email: ttmom42 at yahoo dot com

Positively Peaches said...

You are still so tiny for being six months. You are looking cute. Can't wait for him to come.

Brian or Julie said...

I here you are coming out this way and are going to come and see us. Karissa think that is pretty cool. Let us know when. Grandpa has all the info. Love you and You look great.