Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Shower

Last Weekend my cousin put together a baby shower for me. It turned out really good. She had great food for us, fun games and I got a lot of great gifts. It was fun to have some family and friends there that I don't see very often. My mom was able to come out too. So we had a big weekend of family and fun. Things are still going good for us. We are getting ready to visit Brad, Becky and Ethan in a couple weeks in North Carolina and while we are there we are going to take a couple days to go to DC and also see my aunt, so we are excited about that. Work is going good, and Austin will be starting school again in about a month. Time is flying by and pretty soon we will have our new addition to our family!

Here are some pictures from the Baby Shower


This is a quilt my grandma is making for us



The Candy Bar Game



Here is a pretty recent picture of me too. I was 29 weeks when we took this.

Thanks again Terressa for putting the baby shower together and thanks again to everyone who came! It was great.


1 comment:

JT42 said...

glad it turned out for you...I stressed out over it, but it was just great. I have pictures for you, if you want them...I don't know how many you got, just let me know if you want me to email them.
hope to see you before he's born, but if not I'll be stopping by when you're up for visitors ;)