Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's a Boy!

Well it's a boy! Another grandson for both sides of the family. We are excited though. Now I can actually start buying baby clothes. My due date is still May 13 and everything looked good. At first during the ultrasound he was a little shy and kept his legs together but it didn't take long for him to let us know that he was a boy. Here are some pictures too. I'm 5 months ( 22 weeks) and I'm still fitting into my normal clothes, but I don't think that it will be too much longer until I have to start wearing maternity clothes. I'll try and do better about getting more pictures taken too!


2 comments:

Allison said...

I can't believe you are still fitting into normal clothes!!! :) You look good!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Linsey! We're SO happy for you! I need you to e-mail me...I have some IMPORTANT questions for you:) My e-mail is rebeccaknutson@hotmail.com! Love you!