Thursday, June 4, 2009

Carson's blessing

On Sunday, May 31st we had Carson's blessing. Austin blessed him during sacrament meeting and then we went to be with my brother Scott to be set apart as a missionary right after. We did Carson's blessing sooner than normal so that Scott could be apart of it and before my mom left to go back home. My dad was also able to make it, along with Austin's parents. It worked out pretty good for the long distance travelers I think. Of course we had some family and friends here that didn't have to travel as far!

We had a little lunch afterwards. Luckily the weather was nice because I don't think that we would have been able to fit everyone in our apartment. Carson looked so grown up in his blessing outfit. It was a busy day but it was fun share this day with some of our family and friends. 





1 comment:

Brian or Julie said...

What a cute family! How are you feeling? I hope his a good baby for you.
Love you guys!